1. Fill out the Travel Claim form from the AIG Philippines website.
2. Kindly sumbit the following basic requirements:
- Accomplished travel claim form
- Original insurance policy
- Photocopy of passport
- Photocopy of airline ticket/boarding pass
A. For Medical Expense, Medical Evacuation and Repatriation, Compassionate Visit, the following documents are required:
- Medical certificate from physician or hospital in case of confinement, complete with admitting history, diagnose
- Original copy of the prescriptions, official receipts and bills of medical expenses incurred
- Police report or statement of two (2) witnesses,in case of accident
B. For Lost Luggage and Personal Effects, please submit these:
- Claim and complaint report against the airline/carrier or other authority or individual responsible for the loss/damage to your property
- Receipts for items being claimed
- Property irregularity report
- Photos of damages luggage/items
C. For Personal Accident (Accidental Death and Dismemberment), please sumbit the following:
- Police report
- Birth certificate
- Death certificate
- Post mortem report/autopsy report
- Marriage contract, if applicable
- Physician’s report and medical records (relative to the accident)
* Personal Accident claims should be coordinated with AIG Travel
D. For Personal Liability Abroad - the Personal Liability claims must be coordinated with AIG Travel.
3. Attach the necessary documents based on the nature of the claim.
4. Forward/submit claim documents to AIG Travel.